Model 6062 programmable timer is suitable for many functions that require a timed operation e.g., Access Control Applications, Siren/Bell Cut Off Module, Dialer Delay, Guard Tour Supervisory Timer, etc. Some optional functions include: One Shot, Delayed Release, Delayed Operate, Delayed Pulse and Pulser/Flasher. A new feature has been added which provides a momentary relay activation at the end of a desired timing cycle. This feature eliminates the need for having to use two (2) timers to achieve this function.
- 12VDC or 24VDC operation is selectable
- Stand-by 3mA, Relay energized: 40Ma
- Selectable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle.
- One (1) second momentary relay activation at the end of the timing cycle (eliminates the need to use two (2) timers for this function).
- Triggers via positive DC (+) voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure.
- Quick and extremely accurate time range adjustment from 1 second to 60 minutes.
- Built-in reset feature that cancels timing cycle
- Repeat (flasher/pulse) mode
- LED indicates relay is energized
- Operating temperature: -200C to 490C ambient
- Snap Trac compatible (order Altronix model #ST3).
- Board Dimensions (L× W× H approx):
3”x 2.5” (76.2mm x 63.5mm x 19.05mm)
Product weight (approx.): 0.1 1b. (0.05kg)